- How To Start the Pre-Webinar and Prepare to Go Live
Start the Pre-Webinar 1 min
Roles and Responsibilities 1 min
Managing Staff and Audio 2 min
Take the Quiz!
- Tips For Delivering A Better Event
Production Checklist 1 min
Quick Check - Panel Settings 1 min
Step Two: Pre-broadcast Mode
Starting the pre-broadcast with your staff 30-minutes prior to go-live is one corner you do not want to cut.
Production items to review during pre-broadcast:
- Audio check - ask every staff member to speak a line or two
- Request each staff member practice muting and unmuting their audio line
- If staff have dialed in, be sure they (including you) enter their unique PIN number
- Do a quick run through of your organizer panel settings
- Turn off cell phones, grab a glass of water, and smile